Tell Us Your Story
Are you one of the millions who will benefit from reform? Are you a young adult who can now stay on parental coverage? Have you had problems with lifetime caps in the past – now outlawed under health reform? Do you or a child have a pre-existing condition? Your personal story can help us demonstrate the human benefits of health care reform.
Here are a few examples of the kinds of stories we’re collecting:
- Young adults who can now stay on their parents’ insurance.
- Consumers who once worried about lifetime caps.
- Consumers who have pre-existing conditions or a child with pre-existing conditions.
- Small business owners.
- Insured consumers with high out-of-pocket costs or premiums.
- Seniors who fall into the Medicare doughnut hole.
Reporters and policymakers find the stories useful to better illustrate the everyday struggles that Americans face concerning their health care. We obtain permission from each consumer before releasing his/her story.