Job Opening at Michigan Consumers for Healthcare
MEMBER ENGAGEMENT COORDINATOR
The Michigan Consumers for Healthcare (MCH) coalition serves to address the opportunities that federal healthcare reform, known as the Affordable Care Act (ACA), presents for Michigan citizens. The Coalition consists of over 200 partner agencies dedicated to greater quality, access, affordability and transparency in healthcare coverage.
The Member Engagement Coordinator will be a tech savvy outreach professional primarily responsible for coordinating partner engagement, including tracking member needs, planning quarterly Coalition meetings, distributing and tabulating member engagement assessment tools, and promoting more responsive and timely educational programming and collaborative efforts through data collection and analytics. The successful candidate will also be asked to manage the Coalition’s client relations management tool (CRM), including being able to enter and track essential data, cross-train other staff in the use of the CRM and running reports as needed.
• Distribute and tabulate quarterly assessment tool to measure the effectiveness of Coalition outreach activities and to inventory what resources partner agencies will need in the coming quarter
• Plan and coordinate the quarterly Coalition meetings under the advice and guidance of an event planning team
• Assist in the design and implementation of new programs or services to build and nurture positive relationships with consumers, partner agencies and other strategic stakeholders
• Manage the Coalition’s client relations management tool, including putting into place steps to capture all essential data and run relevant reports and analytics
• Works with the Executive Director and Coalition colleagues to identify potential process improvement opportunities
• Develop and monitor progress toward realizing the Coalition’s strategic outreach plan among partners
• Recommends opportunities for professional development and training for individual staff
• Work with communications and social media staff to develop reports, articles or press releases of interest to our network
• Other duties may be assigned
• Demonstrated knowledge of data bases and data management. Experience working with client relation management tools preferred.
• Demonstrated track record in event planning and management
• Familiarity with the Affordable Care Act and the opportunities it presents for consumers in Michigan
• Excellent writing and oral communications skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills on phone and in person
• Ability to deal with multiple deadlines simultaneously
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and remain self-motivated
• Ability to travel between locations is required. Must have a valid driver’s license, or access to reliable personal transportation, or equivalent
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
Compensation and benefits: $28,500/year with full benefits.
Michigan Consumers for Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
This job posting will remain open until filled. Please email your cover letter and resume to: